UAV Persistent Dropzone Operations
Challenges for 2020 and Beyond Top Flight Solves
- Typical Number of operators required: 2-3
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Refueling procedures
- Manual startup procedures
- Ground station operations
- Flight planning & monitoring
- How do you operate more than1 vehicle at a time?
- How do you operate 24x7?
Total Cost of Ownership
- Operations and scalability challenges are more expensive than UAV itself
- Fully automated
- Remotely operated
- No Local Operation Required
- AutoStart Airborg® 10K
- Fleet management for up to 10 Airborgs with single remote operator
- 24x7 Operation
- Auto-open, sensor-based drone garage
Many Use Cases
- Surveillance/Inspection – 24x7 on-demand surveillance that can deployed to remote locations and managed remotely.
- Emergency Services – Standby system to be triggered by an emergency event such as a Tsunami, Earthquake, Typhoon/Hurricane
- Automatic Refueling Airport/Hub – can provide a refueling zone for TFT’s drone that can automatically fuel/refuel the vehicle, without human intervention.
- Transport Hub – can provide an intermediate location for vehicles to land and refuel so that it can continue the mission.
- Logistics Hub – can provide a location where packages are automatically loaded on/off the vehicle.
- Survey Hub – can provide regularly scheduled precision surveys, such as on a construction site and operated without supervision.